THE EASIEST KETO ICE CREAM RECIPE
Somehow I forgot about it and never did it again. This week my newsfeed has been inundated with the 5 minute mason jar ice cream video. After seeing it the first 3 or 4 times, I just knew that I had to make a low carb mason jar ice cream version. I couldn’t believe that a quick and easy, no churn ice cream could taste so amazing. It is rich and creamy and best of all it comes in at just over 2 carbs per serving.
WHY THIS LOW CARB CHOCOLATE MASON JAR ICE CREAM IS BETTER THAN THE STOREBOUGHT STUFF
By now you are probably no stranger to the low carb Halo Top ice cream craze. People are rushing out to their grocery stores trying to find new keto ice cream flavors and often times finding empty shelves. The true struggle isn’t in finding it though, it is in not eating the entire pint once you get it home. This Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream is the solution to that problem.
Even if you are all 4 servings, it would still only be 9 grams of carbs. I know I would be willing to splurge 9 carbs of a rich, decadent low carb dessert, especially one with real ingredients. While the low carb/high protein “ice cream” options are loaded with junk fillers, this Low Carb Chocolate Mason Jar Ice Cream is the real deal.
IN ADDITION TO THIS LOW CARB CHOCOLATE MASON JAR ICE CREAM, CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB KETO DESSERT RECIPES:
- Keto Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bacon Cookies
- Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Paleo Mixed Berry Coconut Creamsicles
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Keto Brownie Ice Cream
Nutritional info does not include optional sugar free chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a wide mouth pint sized mason jar. Screw the lid on and shake vigorously for 5 minutes. The liquid in side should double in volume, filling the mason jar.
- Freeze for 3 hours up to 24 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!
2.25g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 206
- Fat: 22g
- Protein: 1g